RSV F/A Last Call
Reserve FA's have the ability to convert R (Workdays) to RLV which is the new code designation for "call me last". You'll notice a new button "LAST CALL" that will allow you to select some or all of the R days on your schedule to convert.
You are able to convert it back to a regular R day by reversing the process if you want to make a specific request for that day. Once converted back to R day, use the RSV F/A Trip Request folder to submit your request.
How To Request Reserve Last Call
01. After logging in scroll to the RSV / FA Last Call folder
02. Click on "Submit or View Requests"
03. Click on LAST CALL button
04. Click on LAST CALL button for every R day
05. Highlight and select RLV for EVERY R day
06. After Highlighting RLV the button will convert to "undo"
07. Scroll up to top of page to view the Selected Dates, confirm, and then click the Submit Button
08. After clicking on the Submit button you will be taken to the View Request Queue where the status will be PENDING
09. This folder is set to auto-process within a minute barring any holds in the system (Crew Scheduling side)
10. Verify that your R days have been converted to RLV. If you miss one repeat the process for that day.